Avatar Social Network is a highly moderated website!
Please refrain from any inciting or offensive post that might disturb the peace of the members here. We have implemented an abuse report function, please use it accordingly. We take this very seriously.
Other than our TOS that you have to accept and agree to upon sign up the following points will clarify some rules. Please read them carefully.
1. Avatar Social Network is considered family-safe, which means that our members aren't permitted to post, upload or create content which contain pornography, adult or explicit material. If your post, upload or page has content which you wouldn't be comfortable viewing at work or with family members around, then it probably isn't appropriate for Avatar Social Network.
2. Earning credit is a privilege, not a right. If a member is caught abusing the rewarding system, for example spamming, commenting, posting meaninglessly with the sole purpose to make more credits without the intention of contributing real content to the community and the website, their credits may be removed, account disabled.
3. Please do not post or share any negative, insulting or defaming content that is about another member. If you have a problem with someone please take it to private messaging. If the person has blocked you and you can't message them, then accept and respect their decision.
4. Public rants and vents are okay as long as they don't break any of the other rules.
5. We allow multiple accounts made by the same real person as Avatar Social Network is about avatar accounts, not real life ones. However just like in Second Life and other virtual worlds it is prohibited to reveal someone's "alt" to others without their consent. We take privacy of our members very seriously.
6. Personal profile photo, name and profile cover photo should not contain advertisement. We offer paid service for that so don't use your personal profile photo or cover for advertising. For your business or club you can create a free ASN Page to represent it where you are allowed to advertise with the profile and cover image. Your personal profile should contain your avatar's photo and name, not a business or club.
7. When an Admin or Moderator warns you or takes action regards to your activity, their decision is final. Respect the Admins and Moderators and their judgement. Arguing with an Admin or Moderator may result your permanent ban.
8. Unwitting mistakes and errors do happen so if an Admin or Moderator corrects you, learn from it and try not to do that again. Admins and Moderators may take action against you and your content with or without a warning.
Please keep the community fun and the website clean from trolls and drama makers. Report members that break the rules of the website.
If you have any questions about these rules feel free to contact Support through our Help Center.